Thursday 25 October 2012

A night


It seems so far away
Yet it was but a day
At dark under the cloak of night
But my mind holds it with all its might...

Each sound, each touch is there
Yet the person has gone seemingly elsewhere
The emotions felt through the touches at their smallest
On my skin as soft as feather dust...


Each caress at its most tender
There stroking my mind softer and softer
Breaths, skin on skin moments now gone
And for the love of life, what have I done?

Those I’ll remember happily
But the silence now is cutting me deeply
There is no way to explain what my mind seeks
But it will be torturing me now for weeks….

Maybe it is better to teach it patience
In such a torturous way, a lesson freelance
But it will not stop bringing back
What went on under the cloak most dark…

Laurence Ramos
26/10/2012
01.42am

Happy Birthday to the one who under the cloak of dark woke up a monster in me
I had so long hoped I would never again see....
May your day be wonderful, 
Hoping to hear from you one day....
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment