Sunday 9 October 2011

Hopeless Hopefull



Hopeless hopeful





Where there is life, there is hope,
I won't give up, won't give in.....

Mistakes big or small we all make,
Hurting along the way those we love, we respect,

You may ignore me all you want,
Along the way, I'll cry many times.

Not for what you are doing, saying,
But because I lost something precious.

You have it and won't give it back,
I'll wait, but won't stop trying....

If I look selfish, I'm sorry,
Shoot me for wanting my friend back.

I'm not sorry for being stubborn,
I'm sorry for not seeing your hurting,

I'm remorseful for my mistakes,
My selfishness and my anger......

For not seeing your pain, for forgetting this day,
For losing sight of the importance of a friend....

You may ignore me but I won't do that anymore,
I'll wait on the sides, crying my way along.

Please note: No schloeraddict was harmed in the making of this piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment