Sunday 23 October 2011

To The Sandman 1

I wish I could hold you in my arms,

Make the tears dry with my love,

My friend, you are too precious

To let life break your spirit so....



You are, my friend, a wonder,

To make a sad one smile each morning,

Kind and warm with no failing,

Your own sadness we must conquer....



I wish for you the strength of the world,

in winning the fight with your heart,

I wish for you all the love in mankind,

And for this I give you all of mine......



Sometimes we find our souls tested

With all the strength our minds can muster,

We feel ourself at the tether's end,

Yet with our friends' help we can go further.





I am here for you any time you need me,

Just give me a buzz and I'll awake,

You know nothing for you will be too much,

Because I love you my friend.



So smile my beautiful friend,

Smile because tomorrow will come,

You have my virtual hand

To hold yours along the way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment