Saturday 15 October 2011

Lost in a maze of confusion

There are day when I wish I wasn't there,
Days when I wish I was cold, lost feelings,
Some feelings barely worth the time to air,
Devoid of sense, to me factuals, lacking meanings.....

I am but a lonely person in a sea of friends,
Hoping one day my heart will learn that pain 
Is the lot of those to whom deep love happens
Love without being in love, but love it will remain....

Dragging myself through days full of nonsense,
Sometimes happy, sometimes ever so sad,
Some days wishing I wasn't both, just something else,
Just wishing sometimes I wasn't feeling so bad.

Hoping for that feeling of nothing to engulf me, 
Give a blind eye to what is aroud me affecting my days
Live like those who care or love not, those with no pity
Just for a minute, to have a break, just for the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment