Sunday 9 October 2011

Of Rough Desires

Loving completion of the process of affection,

Or plain rough ending of attraction

There is always going to be the way of the heart

Depending on the levels of desire,

Whether you are a commoner, an English Rose,

The rif raf of the lot, the Gentleman.....

It's bound to get dirty at some point.....

Fabulous how what the eyes sees and the mind likes,

Must be gotten by the heart and the body....

The delicious reaction to the touch,

The breathing patterns, the softness...

It's the sweet illusion of needing

The electricity, the warmth,

In the cheekiness, leading to actions

One would have never believed ever to be done

All of it comes from within,

Delivering the element of ecstasy,

The elixir of desires untold,

To be unfolded within the arms of lovers....

Lips on lips, softer start to the rocking human fantasies,

Wet and warm, liberally corrupting the dry flames

The shattering of the innocent glass panes of our daily lives....

What began from a simple wish from the heart

Is to become a physical acceptance....



By all means touch, kiss, lick me,

Undress me, unfold the unknown,

Drive me wild and enjoy the show,

Allow me the same pleasure,

Let me take my place in the night

Lips on lips , skin on skin

Button at a time, I will drive you insane

While you tease, I'll please,

When comes your turn to control,

I promise you will have my submission,

With deplorable obsession,

With unashamed wilful lust

Let the rough games begin,

Your love is an absolute must,

Your needs and desires are not enough,

We must make tonight a moment in our history,

Love so much, so deep, dare I say so hard,

That the bedsheets will bear witness to us in the morning,

Bring about the beasts of our desires,

Break the picture perfect seems of our realities,

But kiss me first, yes kiss me...

Wherever you wish, whatever pleases you....

Just come to me, let's make this our private party

Let there not be an ending just yet.

Bring on the explosions of feelings,

Sheer touch, skin, lips, bodies,

Pure exhilaration in the midst of passion

Feverish seconds, leading to long rough moment,

Minutes of physical giving,

Sweaty sweet hours where the longing ends,

Silent promises of tender punishements

Blissful ending of eternal longing...

The orgasmic array of nerve twitching feelings

The raw fleshy desires,

Restless display of the roughest kind

Oh how love making can be so freeing to the mind!



Ssssshhhh... sadly all has an end,

This shall be our secret, our lovely secret,

I know of passions untold,

As lovers together let their love unfold.





Laurence Ramos

20/09/2011






No comments:

Post a Comment